Thank you for visiting this website belonging to Italparts Italia S.r.l. and/or its future or existing affiliates as may be amended from time to time (referred to as “Italparts”, “we”, “us” and “our”). We appreciate your interest in us. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel safe when using this website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file or piece of data that a website that you visit can place or save onto your computer, tablet or mobile phone web browser. Cookies do not themselves contain any personally identifiable information. However, if you provide such personally identifiable information to us (such as by registering for a service or a purchase provided by us), such information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- determine what information is made available on a particular webpage;
- help you save certain information on the website, such as passwords to enable users not having to re-enter previously typed information;
- collect anonymous statistics about user behaviour to enable us to improve the website experience;
- analyze sales data;
- conduct marketing research; and
- provide assistance to, or track site visits of users, of certain Internet-based services.
How to avoid cookies
Classification of cookies on our website
We use the following categories of cookies on this website:
- Permanent cookies. Permanent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions which allows your preferences or actions across a website to be remembered. The first type saves a file for a longer period of time onto your computer, and it can remain on your computer after you shut it off. Such cookie could also, for example, be used to tell a visitor what information on the website has been updated since his or her last visit to that website. These cookies remain on your unit until they expire or you erase them.
- Session cookies. Session cookies are temporarily stored in your internet browser, and are erased when the browser is closed. This could be done, for example, to keep track of what language you have chosen at the website. Session cookies are not stored for a long period of time on your computer, since they disappear when you close your web browser. The next time you visit that particular site it will not recognise you and will treat you as a completely new visitor.
- First party cookies, which are set by Italparts.