General Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. General: In these general terms and conditions of sale (the “Terms”), ItalParts Italia S.r.l. is referred to as "Seller", the party to whom Seller’s quotation or invoice is addressed, or who is seeking to purchase goods offered on Seller’s website is referred to as "Buyer", and Seller and Buyer are collectively referred to as the “Parties” and each individually as a “Party”. All sales of Seller to Buyer are subject to these Terms and these Terms are a binding contract between and among Seller and Buyer. Any purchase order, acknowledgement, or other communication from Buyer that contains terms and conditions in addition to or inconsistent with these Terms will not be binding upon Seller, unless acceptance of those terms and conditions is made in writing by an authorized representative of Seller.
2. Quotations; Acceptance of Orders: All quotations are subject to these Terms and to Seller’s written order acknowledgment. Orders placed on Seller’s website, Buyer is making an offer to buy the selected products, and Buyer's order becomes effective only when such order is processed and accepted by Seller.
3. Prices; Online Promotional Codes: Seller’s invoice price supersedes all previous quotations and proposals. Unless stated otherwise, pricing errors are subject to change and product prices do not include any applicable (a) property, sales, use, privilege or export taxes, custom duties or any other tax, fee or charge of any nature whatsoever imposed by any government authority on or measured by any transaction between the Parties or (b) shipping and handling costs. Pricing and availability of products shown on Seller’s website may change at any time, including while Buyer is shopping on the website. Prices are not fixed until Buyer's order is accepted by Seller. Tax charged on website orders may be an estimate and subject to change prior to order acceptance. Online Promotional Codes may be offered by Seller. Online Promotional Codes apply only to orders placed through Seller’s website, ItalPartsItalia.com, and must be entered during the online checkout process. Online Promotional Codes may not be used with other offers, discounts or additional promotional codes. Online Promotional Codes may not be applied to past purchases, applicable taxes, or shipping costs. Online Promotional Codes may have additional restrictions as determined by Seller from time to time in its sole discretion. The terms and conditions of Online Promotional Code offers are subject to change with or without prior notice. For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page located on ItalPartsItalia.com.
4. Payment: All Buyer purchases through Seller’s website must be paid by credit card or bank transfer at the time of order. The amount charged to Buyer’s credit card at website checkout includes payment for products ordered, applicable taxes identified in Section 3(a) above, and shipping and handling charges. By providing your credit card information and submitting your order, Buyer authorizes Seller to charge Buyer’s credit card for payment of Buyer’s order.
5. Shipment; Shortages; Delay; Risk of Loss: Shipment dates are estimated and Seller will not be liable for late shipments. Shipping and handling charge includes costs associated with processing, handling, packaging and delivering the order to Buyer and/or the recipient designated by Buyer. Seller may make delivery installments and separately invoiced without regard to subsequent deliveries. Delay in delivery of any installment will not relieve Buyer of its obligations to accept the initial or any remaining installments. If shipments are delayed by Buyer, invoices may be rendered on the dates Seller is prepared to make shipments. The following incoterms apply depending on the mode of transport. Incoterms for Express and Road Freight* are DAP, delivered-at-place. The incoterms for Air and Ocean freight are respectively, CIP - Carriage and Insurance Paid To, and CIF - Cost, Insurance and Freight. Please note for CIP and CIF (ocean only) incoterms, Italparts will deliver shipments to the specified terminal location. The buyer is responsible for the import process and the costs associated with bringing the shipment through customs and delivering the products to their final destination. Any claim for shortage must be reported to Seller within 3 days after receipt of products or Buyer waives any claim for shortages.
*Except for Road Freight to Canada and Mexico, the incoterms are CIP, Carriage and Insurance Paid To.
6. Force Majeure: Seller will not be liable for any delay or failure in performance of any order, in the delivery or shipment of any product or for any damages or losses suffered by Buyer or any third party which are caused by, or in any manner arise from, directly or indirectly, any labor disturbances, embargos, riots, storms, fires, explosions, pandemics, acts of God or public enemies, inability to obtain necessary labor or raw materials, accidents or breakdown to, or mechanical failure of, machinery or equipment, changes in economic conditions, severe weather, delays or interruptions in transportation or any other causes beyond Seller’s control. In the event of such delay, the applicable shipment date(s) will be postponed to compensate for such delay. If Seller’s performance is rendered permanently impossible or impracticable, either Party may cancel the affected order(s) upon written notice to the other Party, and, upon such cancellation, Seller will have no liability and Buyer will be liable only for that portion of such order(s) that has been completed, including without limitation all inventory and supplies not returnable for full credit or otherwise useable by Seller.
7. Manufacturer Warranty: All products sold by Seller to Buyer will be covered by the standard warranty of the manufacturer of such products and Buyer agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any warranty claims relating to such products. SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. Limitation of Liability; Exclusion of Damages: Seller’s liability with respect to any claim by Buyer or any third party arising out of or in any way relating to any product sold by Seller to Buyer (including without limitation such product’s sale, use or transportation) will be limited solely to the cost of such product and any such claim must be filed within 10 days after the delivery of such product. SELLER WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO BUYER OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR OTHER LOSSES OF BUYER OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SALE, USE, PROCESSING OR TRANSPORTATION OF SUCH PRODUCT.
9. Confidential Information: Seller’s technical, trade secret, proprietary or similar information contained in plans, drawings, specifications, photographs and other documents (collectively, “Confidential Information”) disclosed or furnished by Seller to Buyer or its officers, directors, employees or agents (collectively, “Representatives”) and all copies thereof, including without limitation any and all materials of any kind containing or embodying any Confidential Information, are the sole and exclusive property of Seller. Disclosure of Confidential Information by Seller to Buyer or its Representatives will not be construed as granting to Buyer or its Representatives either expressly or by implication, any right, title or interest of any kind in any Confidential Information. Buyer (a) acknowledges that a failure to comply with this Section 9 will cause Seller irreparable harm and that a remedy at law for such a failure would be an inadequate remedy for Seller and (b) consents to Seller’s obtaining from a court having jurisdiction, specific performance, an injunction, a restraining order or other equitable relief in order to enforce such provision. Seller’s right to seek and obtain any such relief is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other remedy to which it is entitled under applicable law (including without limitation monetary damages).
10. Default: If Buyer (a) fails to pay all or any part of any amount when due, (b) fails to observe or perform any of its other obligations under these Terms or (c) becomes insolvent, is adjudicated a bankrupt, voluntarily files or permits the filing of a petition in bankruptcy, makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, seeks any similar relief under any bankruptcy laws or related statutes or a receiver is appointed for its assets, then all sums due or to become due from Buyer to Seller, may at Seller’s sole option, become immediately due and payable, and concurrently, or in the alternative, Seller may, at its sole option, terminate any existing order(s) between the Parties and exercise any other remedies available to Seller under applicable law.
11. Costs and Expenses; Indemnification: Buyer will be responsible for all costs and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and disbursements, incurred by Seller in enforcing any term or condition in these Terms, and Buyer will indemnify and hold harmless and promptly reimburse Seller for such costs and expenses. If Seller is made a defendant in any proceeding, action or arbitration by Buyer, any person or entity deriving title from Buyer, or any other third party on the basis of breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, tort or any other theory of law or equity, which directly or indirectly arises from or relates to the sale, use, processing, or transportation of the products by Buyer, Buyer will indemnify and hold harmless the Seller Indemnified Parties from all costs and expenses incurred by any of them in connection with such proceeding, action or arbitration, including without limitation court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements.
12. Cancellation; Return Policy: Any order accepted by Seller may be cancelled by Buyer prior to shipment only with the prior written consent of Seller and upon reimbursement to Seller, when applicable, for all costs, expenses and losses incurred by Seller as a result of such cancellation, including without limitation a reasonable profit and overhead. All products ordered through Seller’s website may be returned by Buyer to Seller as set forth in Seller’s Return Policy, which is hereby incorporated herein.
13. Compliance with Laws: ItalParts Italia S.r.l. will provide the Products delivered hereunder in compliance with all applicable European Union laws, rules and regulations. Buyer will comply with all local laws, rules and regulations applicable to the possession, transportation and use of all products sold to Buyer hereunder, including all applicable European Union import and export control laws and regulations, and will obtain all necessary export licenses in connection with any subsequent export, re-export, transfer and use of all products delivered hereunder.
14. Governing Law; Jurisdiction; Venue: Seller’s quotation, invoice, these Terms and Seller’s website offer to purchase and any order acknowledgment are governed by and must be construed according to the laws of the Italian Republic, without reference to the principles of conflicts of law. Each of the Parties hereby irrevocably and unconditionally (a) consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian Republic for any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to the sale of Seller’s products to Buyer, (b) waives any objection to the laying of venue of any such action or proceeding in such courts and (c) waives and agrees not to plead or claim that any such action or proceeding brought in any such court has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
15. Entire Agreement; Amendment; Waiver; Assignment: Seller’s quotation, invoice, these Terms and Seller’s website offer to purchase and any order acknowledgement constitute the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the sale of Seller’s products to Buyer, superseding all prior representations, agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the Parties with respect to such sale. These Terms cannot be amended orally or by any course of conduct by either Party, but may only be amended by a written agreement executed by the Parties. The failure by Seller to (a) enforce any provision hereof will not be construed as a waiver of such provision or of Seller’s right to enforce such provision and (b) object to provisions contained in any purchase order or other communication from Buyer will not be construed as a waiver of these Terms nor an acceptance of any such Buyer provisions. These Terms will be binding upon the Parties and their respective successors and assigns; provided, however, that Buyer shall not assign any of its rights or duties hereunder without Seller’s prior written consent, which consent may be withheld in Seller’s sole discretion.
Most of ItalParts Italia products are made and supplied on-demand and are not considered a stock item. To return product for defects, incorrect orders, incorrect shipments, or any other reason, a Return Authorization (RA) is required. Please notify our Customer Service by mail [email protected] and provide information regarding the nature of the problem, the invoice number under which the product was purchased and the date of the invoice of the product in question. A Return Authorization number may only be used one time and only for the items and quantities specified under the RA. Product must be returned in its original packaging and both product and packaging must be in good condition. Goods must be returned within 30 days to be considered for a refund. After 30 days, returns will not be accepted. 50% restocking fee will be charged for items returned. We reserve the right to deny refund to sender without prior return approval.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Please allow for a period of up to 14 days for us to process the refund.
To return your product for refund, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.